Work with SATIR
At SATIR we seek to ensure our clients receive the best service and products we can offer. We believe that our growing success is due to our hardworking employees who are talented,innovative and determined.
At SATIR you will have the chance to become part of a multinational team that are based in our offices in Canada, Ireland and China.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Sales Engineer -EMEA
Reporting to the Global Sales Manager your goal as a Sales Engineer will be to create the best possible fit-for-purpose and competitive quotations based on client’s requirements. This role will provide variety as you will be required to travel to Europe and Africa. The ability to travel throughout the EMEA region is a key requirement for this role.
- Following up and closing sales leads.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Maintaining activity & interaction data through the proper use of CRM and Outlook. Reports include weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Processing orders and completing tenders
- Providing technical advice to distributors and end users
- Working alongside other engineers to provide customer solutions
- Providing technical knowledge & quotations to our distributors
- Attending trade shows and supporting distributors
- Onsite technical training to end users
- Thermal Imaging knowledge and experience
- Thermography Level 1 knowledge
- 2 years’ experience in a technical role
- A driven sales attitude.
- Experience of CRM systems would be an advantage
- An ability to perform in a busy technical environment.
- Ability to travel to EMEA region
Contract type: 12 Month
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm. Flexibility will be required to meet customer and business needs.
Salary: €22,000.00 /year
- technical role: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com